Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Nagger!

Yesterday, Sam is leaving to walk the dog.. He's actually going to this chore willingly as he has decided to rollerblade with Ernie. It's an " I can't watch" event for me however, and I sent him out the door with several warnings. " Don't let Ernie start running or you won't be able to stop him" He opens the door, " Stay off the road" as he steps sideways down the front stairs " Is your helmet tight enough?" not even a backward glance at me... "Watch out for cars, I don't want to scrape you off the road" It turns out that was one nag too many for him, cause he shot back "You ALWAYS say that! Maybe you actually have a burning desire to scrape me off the road and you just havn't acknowleged it!!"

who writes for this kid?

2 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

How old is this kid? That is one of the funniest things I've heard. I'm glad you recorded it.

Thanks for the laugh.

Anonymous said...

laras-theme.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.